Sunday, June 8, 2008

Obama Supporter Exercises His "Right to Remain Silent"

In an interview with Texas State Senator Kirk Watson on Feb. 19, Hardball host Chris Matthews asked the Senator to name some of Barack Obama's legislative accomplishments. Watch the video below to hear his reply:



Matthews' demeanor towards Obama seems to be at odds with previous statements he has made in praise of Obama. On February 12 he remarked:
"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often."
For the latest developments on Chris Matthews' leg, see the "Chris Matthews' Leg" blog. The proprietor of this blog claims his site has "been designated the official oracle and chronicle of the thoughts, actions and, most importantly “sensations” of Chris Matthews’ Leg."

No comments: