Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Clinton 'speechless' over Obama

On a day when American foreign policy is on the line, Sen. Hillary Clinton said she is "somewhat shocked'' and "speechless'' over Sen. Barack Obama's assertion that he has more expertise in the matter than she.

Obama had told supporters at a fundraiser in San Francisco over the weekend, when asked about his ruminations over a potential running mate: "I would like somebody who knows about a bunch of stuff that I'm not as expert on. I think a lot of people assume that might be some kind of military thing to make me look more commander-in-chief-like. Ironically, this is an area -- foreign policy -- is the area where I am probably most confident that I know more and understand the world better than Sen. Clinton or Senator McCain."

"Well I’m somewhat shocked by that since I don’t see any evidence of it,'' Clinton said.
Read full article

1 comment:

hoxn123 said...

Four: Enjoy! Remember that the best hair extensions receive frequent use. Well-known hair extension providers, such as Hair, offer a variety of very beautiful hair extension weaves and lace closures. The closures enable customers to wear varying hair styles without worrying that roots will show; they help make the process of using attractive hair extensions.
Hair Extensions
Lace Frontal Wigs
real hair wigs